This is our diary of "The summer Jeff was relief veterinarian at The Valdez Veterinary Clinic, Valdez, Alaska". We hope you enjoy reading it as much as we are enjoying Alaska. Feel free to add comments - we love them.
Saturday, June 11, 2011
724 Cottonwood/PO Box 2449 Valdez, AK 99686
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Enjoying the pix.'s,,someof the area more "settled" than I had imagined,,,we're almost as cold on Grand Manan ! Month of May was very unsettled but June has been mixed !Lots of fresh seafood, but no halibut yet,,Enjoy !Paul & Carol
2 comments:
Enjoying the pix.'s,,someof the area more "settled" than I had imagined,,,we're almost as cold on Grand Manan ! Month of May was very unsettled but June has been mixed !Lots of fresh seafood, but no halibut yet,,Enjoy !Paul & Carol
I see how one does it...just put your name in the post...Susan
Post a Comment