Thursday, July 7, 2011

"Sweet Home Alaska" & 4th of July Fireworks finally

I finally figured out how to load the movies so they play without a long buffering.
Here is the site for "Sweet Home Alaska"


http://gallery.me.com/sherryl199#100376

If you go to the upper left and click on My Gallery, then scroll down, you'll find more movies including "Fireworks Valdez 2011". It's just to prove we had them! When I filmed the band, I didn't notice the young boy "signing" in front of us. I love his eyes. The song clip is long, but there is a short panorama of Valdez harbor at the end. You'll also notice a couple with a big yellow lab near the end of the movie. They're from Coventry, CT and have driven over 6000 miles in their 40' camper/bus so far this summer. A very nice couple and a darling dog, Tucker.


In the Movies section is also "Nikki's Tribute" - a tribute to Jeff's parents on their 69th wedding anniversary by our niece, Nikki LaCroix Levy. There is also a sweet set of recollections of his parents by Jeff. Best part is his parents just celebrated their 71st Anniversary and his mother was 94 yesterday. Sometimes love does last, and the good ones live a long and happy life.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dearest lady, you have outdone yourself!!! This is better than reading the newspapers.

Wonderful. Roxy