Thursday, August 18, 2011

The "Morning Mountain" Report 9:15 AM 8/18/11 50.2°

I think my mountain is sad we're leaving in 2 days


The "Morning Reggie" report - I think he's glad the crazy lady next door won't be snapping his photo all the time!

The "Morning Violet" Report - Violet is staying with us until we leave on Saturday. Her "parents" are having their first real vacation away from kids and puppy. She has changed a lot - still tiny though and definitely has the terrier "big dog" attitude. She and the Golden upstairs, Meli, are having a ball together. 



one of their few calm moments


3 comments:

Michele said...

I think Reggie poses for you every morning. Safe travels and see you soon.

Anonymous said...

Goodness, leaving so soon. I will miss my "Morning Mountain" report. Reggie will miss the paparazzi. I think he's the most photographed feline. And Violet, sweet Violet, she's looking shiny and healthy. But I will miss your very, very entertaining and informative blog. Where to next? Safe journey to you both. Roxy

Annie said...

We will be at the Air Port with bed and pillows. Safe trip home.